As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for assisting clients in ensuring the sound development and implementation of Workforce Management software solutions, both custom and packaged. You will be integral in the design, build and test phases of the Axsium implementation life cycle.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to clients in the process of evaluating, scoping and designing a Workforce Management implementation strategy Continuously improve on Axsium implementation methodology
- Develop custom Java code to integrate with packaged software to deliver complete solution to meet client requirements
- Work within project teams and customer service teams as a technical resource and contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
- Become familiar with the products and architecture of current Workforce Management vendor offerings.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on technologies such as WebSphere, Weblogic, J2EE web application development, Java, Database development and design
- Ensure solutions conform to current industry standards as well as to Axsium’s internal guidelines and standards
Must have skills:
- Minimum 3 years of enterprise software development experience with a web based application
- Minimum 3 years experience in J2EE Java development
- Minimum 3 years experience working with SQL and Relational Databases such as Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX/Linux and XP
- Strong working knowledge of Bea Weblogic or IBM WebSphere
- Systems integration experience in large complex organizations
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in the implementation of packaged Workforce Management or Human Capital Management Solutions (e.g. SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Cybershift, Workforce Software, Timera, Workbrain, Blue Cube, Blue Pumpkin, JDA) will be considered a strong asset
- University or college degree
- Must be willing to travel
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to our HR Department.