An Industrial Engineer plays a key role in designing as well as implementing complex solutions. As a trusted advisor, you will work directly with clients to define and build their labor model. You will also be involved with presentations all while fostering positive client relationships.
- Project Delivery
- Work as part of a team to develop and deploy engineered labor standards for Axsium clients
- Travel to client store locations for field studies to observe and analyze business processes and employ activity allocation
- Compile, analyze and evaluate data to derive deployable labor standards
- Participate individually or as a team in client field studies
- Learn and work with Axsium tools and methodology in service detail
- Learn and work with the Axsium’s proprietary labor standards software
- Help facilitate data and information gathering workshops with clients
- Foster positive client relationships
- Participate in client presentations
- Advise and transfer knowledge to clients
- A bachelor's
degree in industrial engineering
experience advising /consulting Fortune 500 companies
understanding of time study, work measurement and labor standards in retail
experience with a predetermined time system utilizing Method Time Measurement,
such as EASE , MOST or Standards Pro
experience; SQL, Access, statistical software and strong Excel capabilities
analytical and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude for
analyzing, designing and implementing complex solutions.
interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills.
- Willing to
We offer a competitive compensation package and a unique flexible working environment. We offer excellent benefits, in addition to tuition and fitness membership reimbursement. Does this sound like a good fit? Email your resume, in confidence, to Axsium’s HR Department.