Axsium knows that a successful people strategy is about more than just software. It’s about improving productivity, streamlining processes, containing costs, assuring compliance, changing behavior, and delivering a clear, measurable return on investment. To help our clients achieve the most benefits, we offer a complete range workforce management services:
Establish a vision, roadmap and cost justification for any workforce management initiative.
Focus on developing a solid labor model and streamlining operations.
Ensure a successful workforce management software implementation.
Having a single focus on workforce management has enabled us to develop a unique methodology called Axselerate that addresses the challenges and opportunities organizations face specifically when implementing a workforce management solution.
What makes our methodology unique
- We focus on the business. Our approach is simple, the solution must meet the needs of the business and the design of the solution must take the business needs into account throughout the process.
- Iterative modeling and development. Our development approach focuses on iterative development, ignoring the traditional waterfall approach that defers identification and resolution of major design flaws until very late in deployment. We identify design issues and incomplete requirements issues earlier – saving time and money.
- Tools and Templates. Over the years, Axsium has developed a robust set of tools and templates built on the real world experience of hundreds of successful workforce management projects.
- Documentation. Our documentation is second to none. Having clear documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project is essential, this leads to a better transition to the client team.
- Knowledge Transfer. We have a very structured approach to knowledge transfer. We create a defined schedule of learning sessions and assignment of practice exercises throughout the project to better equip our clients.
- Flexibility. We recognize that our clients have their own ways of delivering projects. Asxelerate provides a framework for our projects but is flexible enough to work inconjunction with our clients’ governance and delivery models.
What are the benefits?
- Cost effective and timely implementations.
- Elimination of surprises.
- Seamless transition of system admin client team.
- Higher adoption rates.
- Maximized return on investment.