Solution DeveloperApply Now
As a Solution Developer within the Axsium Technology Center, you will have a wide range of responsibilities with a focus on ensuring the sound development and implementation of Workforce Management software solutions, both custom and packaged. You will be integral in the design, build and test phases of the Axsium implementation life cycle and ongoing support.
- Provide custom development for the implementation of Enterprise Workforce Management Solutions
- Work closely with business consultants and customer service teams as a technical resource and contribute to successful implementations and client satisfaction.
- Develop custom Java code to integrate with packaged software to deliver complete solution to meet client requirements
- Handle technical issues that arise during development and testing
- Become familiar with the products and architecture of current Workforce Management vendor offerings.
- Ensure solutions conform to current industry standards as well as to Axsium’s internal PMO guidelines and standards
- Timely and accurate documentation of deliverables
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, database stored procedures and development (PL/SQL), writing queries
- Working knowledge of BEA Weblogic or IBM WebSphere
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and/or related field
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team environment effectively